- Have no reservations! -Colon Cleanse is available in capsules, powder, and 3 delicious flavors sweetened with stevia, allowing you to choose what works best for you and your lifestyle. So, now what’s stopping you from your clean colon?
- Why the Colon? The colon, also known as the large intestine, is an essential organ responsible for absorbing nutrients, vitamins and minerals. The large and the small intestines together form the digestive tract, which is responsible for eliminating waste. Without bowel regularity, undigested foods can build up and produce unwanted impurities and waste. When the colon is working properly, it regulates things such as bacteria levels within the intestines, water absorption, and regularity, by eliminating this waste in a timely manner
- How can you help your colon do its job properly? – FIBER, FIBER, FIBER! There are two types of fiber, soluble fiber and insoluble fiber. Psyllium Husk is a source of soluble fiber, because 70-80 percent of its mass is soluble. Soluble fiber absorbs water and fluids within the colon and creates a gel-like substance. This substance helps provide moisture to the fecal matter, allowing the colon to rehydrate your body and letting waste exit your body smoothly. This may help with maintaining regularity, relieving occasional constipation, and gentle internal cleansing
- Unflavored Colon Cleanse is made with just one ingredient: Psyllium Husk. It provides daily fiber support designed to assist in the removal of unwanted waste within the colon. Soluble fiber is essential in this process because it is indigestible and is very effective in moving waste smoothly through the digestive tract. The daily recommended fiber intake is around 25g – 35g and yet according to the National Fiber Council the average American only gets 10-15g per day. Taking Colon Cleanse Capsules daily provides your body with 12 percent of the recommended daily value of dietary fiber
- Surprise Fact: Psyllium Husk may also be useful in cases of diarrhea because of its ability to absorb fluids in the colon. When these fluids are absorbed it is working to assist with things such as loose stool and diarrhea. During this process the Psyllium Husk is bulking your stool and may help slow down the movements of loose stool. IT GETS BETTER! HEART HEATH is yet another benefit. Colon Cleanse, made with Psyllium Husk, may help eliminate bad cholesterol. As noted by the FDA, soluble fiber from foods such as Psyllium Husk as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may help reduce the risk of heart disease